- Eggplant 600 grams (2 pcs.)
- Tomatoes 350 grams (2pcs.)
- Hard cheese 250 grams
- Salt to taste
- Dill and parsley to taste
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Mayonnaise 80 grams
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Main Ingredients: Eggplant, Tomato
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. So, we cut the eggplants lengthwise into 2 parts, then cut the halves lengthwise, but without cutting to the end, about 1 cm. Sprinkle the eggplants with salt and leave for 10 minutes. After the time, rinse with cold water.
2. Cheese cut into thin slices.
3. Tomatoes are also cut into thin slices.
4. Finely chop the greens, pour into the bowl, add the mayonnaise (you can replace it with sour cream), here we pass the garlic through a press, and mix everything thoroughly. The sauce is ready.
5. On a baking sheet, greased with vegetable oil, spread the eggplant, salt to taste.
6. In the cuts in a random order we place cheese and tomatoes.
7. Grease eggplant with sauce, and send to bake in a preheated oven to 200 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Enjoy your meal!