- Flour 200 g
- Butter 100 g
- Egg 1 pc.
- Sugar 60 g
- Salt 1 chips.
- Lemon zest 0.5 tsp
- Cocoa powder 1 tbsp. l
- Baking soda 0.5 tsp.
- Vinegar 1 tbsp. l
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Flour, Cocoa and Chocolate, Sugar
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
1. Beat softened butter with sugar with a mixer, then add the egg and continue to beat until lush.
2. Add the zest, salt, soda, quenched with vinegar. Stir.
3. Gradually add flour and knead the dough.
4. Divide the dough into 3 equal parts.
5. Add cocoa to one part of the dough.
6. The dough is sent to the refrigerator for cooling.
7. From one part of the white dough and the dough with cocoa roll out two flagella, approximately 22-25 cm.
8. The third part of the dough is rolled into a rectangular layer.
9. We spread the flagella from the dough in a checkerboard pattern on a rolled layer and turn them into a roll.
10. Sent to the refrigerator to make it easier to chop.
11. After which we cut the roll into washers about 1.5 - 2 cm each.
12. Put the cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment and send them to the oven 180 degrees for about 12 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!