- minced meat 500 gr
- rice 1 tbsp.
- rice water to taste
- water for hedgehogs 0.5 tbsp.
- onions 1 pc.
- egg 1 pc.
- salt 2 tsp (no slide)
- pepper to taste
- vegetable oil 1 tbsp
- Main ingredients
1. Using a blender or meat grinder, chop the onion with meat, I have pork.
2. Rinse the rice. Send to the pan and pour 2 cups of water. Put on fire. Cook until cooked, until all the water has evaporated over low heat.
3. When the rice has cooled slightly, mix it with minced meat.
4. Add the egg, salt and pepper. Mix everything thoroughly.
5. With wet hands, form buns of minced meat with rice. Put on a baking sheet greased with vegetable oil.
6. Put the hedgehogs in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
7. After 20 minutes, add half a glass of water to the pan and continue baking for another 30-40 minutes. Enjoy your meal!