- Boiling water 300 ml.
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Flour 500 gr.
- Minced meat 450 gr.
- Onion 1 pc.
- Garlic 1-2 tooth.
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Onion 2 pcs.
- 1 carrot
- Vegetable cooking oil to taste
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
- Water to taste
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Main Ingredients Beef, Pork
bowl, spoon, rolling pin, knife
1) Dough. Sift flour, add 1/2 tsp. salt. Mix. Make a deepening in the flour, gradually pour 300 ml. boiling water, mix with a spoon, add 3 tbsp. odorless vegetable oil. Stir and let the dough cool slightly.
2) Knead the dough on the table until smooth, it will take about 5-7 minutes. Place the dough in a bag or cling film and leave for 15-20 minutes at room temperature.
3) Finely chop the onion, cut the carrots into a small cube. Fry in vegetable oil until the vegetables are light brown.
4) I chop the onion and a clove of garlic with a blender. 450 gr minced salt and pepper, add chopped onion with garlic. Mix everything.
5) Divide the dough into 3 parts. I roll out 1/3 part into a thin layer. With a pizza knife or a regular knife, cut the layer in a spiral
6) Lay the lumps with minced meat along the entire length of the strip of dough at a distance of +/- 1 cm from each other. Fasten the dough between lumps of minced meat.
8) The lighter is well podzolot, shift the dumplings, after cutting the strip with minced meat into several parts, so that it would be more convenient to shift it into the pan.9) Prepare the fill. 2 tbsp pour the tomato paste with boiling water, add salt and sugar to taste, mix and pour the dumplings. Water should reach almost the edge of the dumplings. Boil for about 10-15 minutes under a closed lid.