- boiled filet to taste
- onions 1 pc.
- zucchini 2 pcs.
- kefir 100 ml
- flour 200 gr
- egg 1 pc.
- salt 1 tsp
- cooking oil to taste
- Main Ingredients
1. Grind onions and fry in a pan with vegetable oil.
2. Boil the chicken in salted water, cool and chop finely.
3. Mix chicken with onions.
4. In a deep bowl, grate the zucchini on a fine grater. If the zucchini is young, then I do not remove the skin. Add the egg, salt, kefir and flour. All mix well. The dough is ready.
5. In a hot pan with vegetable oil, add about 3 tablespoons of zucchini dough and evenly distribute on the surface of the pan. After a minute, spread a spoon of chicken with onion on one edge of the pancake.
6. Using a spatula, cover the filling of the other side of the pancake and press. Fry cheburek from zucchini on both sides until golden.
Very tasty such pasties with sour cream. Bon Appetit everyone!