- cucumbers 500 gr
- salt 1 tbsp
- garlic 4 cloves
- mineral sparkling water 500 ml
- dill 1 bunch
- Main ingredients
1. Wash the cucumbers and cut off the tips.
2. Chop the garlic.
3. At the bottom of the saucepan or tray put the washed dill, put the garlic on top and arrange the cucumbers.
4. In a small bowl, stir the salt with 100 ml of mineral sparkling water.
5. Pour cucumbers with mineral water and salt and add all the remaining soda. Cover the cucumbers with a plate so that they do not float, but are always in the water.
6. Place the container with cucumbers in the refrigerator. Salted cucumbers on a mineral water are ready in a day. Bon Appetit everyone!