For the test
- Flour 200 gr.
- Corn starch 100 gr.
- Baking powder 5 gr.
- Sugar 125 gr.
- Vanillin pinch
- Butter 100 gr.
- Mayonnaise 1 tbsp
- Egg 1 pc.
- Milk 1-1.5 tbsp
- Toffee sweets 60 gr.
- Main ingredients: Oil, Flour, Shortcrust pastry, Sugar
bowl, whisk, spoon, sieve, parchment
1) In a bowl, mix the egg, sugar, warm butter, mayonnaise. Gradually introduce dry ingredients (flour, starch, baking powder, vanillin). Knead soft, elastic, non-sticky, very fragrant dough.
2) Form “buns”. I lay on a baking sheet covered with parchment, at a distance from each other. Hand press each blank.
3) Bake +/- 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 * C to an average level. The finished cookie remains pale, only slightly browned. Willingness to check after 20 minutes, breaking off a piece of cookies.
4) Cookies can be decorated with icing sugar, melted chocolate or toffee like me. Melt a few sweets of toffee with milk in the microwave for 10-12 seconds, mixing well each time. Using a fork, apply caramel to the cooled cookies.