Ingredients for making salad with tuna and sun-dried tomatoes
- White cabbage 1/4 pieces
- Carrot 1 piece
- Canned tuna in its own juice 275 grams
- Sun-dried tomatoes 5-6 pieces
- Lemon juice to taste
- Vegetable oil (from dried tomatoes) 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Dill green 4-5 branches
- Main ingredients: Tuna, Cabbage, Carrot, Tomato
Salad bowl, tablespoon, cutting board, grater, jar.
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.
Peel the carrots, drain the juice from the tuna and mash it with a fork into small pieces. Peel the carrots and grate. Wash the dill, dry, cut into small pieces. Shake the tomatoes from the oil and cut into strips.
Step 2: chop the cabbage.
Chop the quarter cabbage into thin strips. Pour the chopped cabbage with lemon juice and sprinkle it with salt. Shuffle and let stand 15 minutes, will give juice and become softer.
Step 3: prepare the cabbage salad.
Mix carrots, cabbage, tomatoes and dill, add the oil from the dried tomatoes, add salt to taste if you think it is necessary, and mix again thoroughly.
Step 4: mix and serve the salad with tuna and sun-dried tomatoes.
Tuna salad is best served in layers, I use a jar for this to take the dish with me. Spread dried tomato and cabbage salad and pieces of canned tuna alternately. In this form, the salad can be transported or stored until you are hungry.
Enjoy your meal!
- Salad in the bank can be taken with you on the road or to work. This hearty and rich in useful nutrients dish will not let you starve to death.