- Chicken fillet 300 gr
- Canned corn 150 gr
- Pickled champignons 150 gr
- Parsley 4-5 branches
- Mayonnaise (sour cream) 100 gr (4 tablespoons)
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Corn, Chicken, Mushrooms, Sour Cream
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
- Boil chicken breast in salted water, cool, disassemble into fibers or cut into thin strips. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Drain the liquid from the corn and send it to a bowl with chicken and mushrooms. Add finely chopped parsley. Dress the salad with mayonnaise or sour cream. Mix. Salad ready!
- Enjoy your meal!
- It is better to prepare the salad in advance to give it time to soak.